Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Monday, November 10, 2008

REACH FOR THE SKY

Knowing God is easy to do. But reaching God is difficult to achieve. I knew Him for quite some time but until now His works remain a cliche in my understanding. There were things happened in my life that I feel down and hopeless. I can never understand those moments when I have to give up a piece of me for another reason. It was a vague misfortune. But life doesn't stop there. I have to awakened from my stay with the darkness and catch for the new day. I was fearful to fight but the light from above keeps on reaching me so I can face the day with another future. It was not easy at all. The sweat from my forehead were dropping fast. I heard voice from afar, saying something I don't understand. I started to visualize things to the way it should be but all I see is the abyss brightness. I stretched my hand and tried to hold the light yet it become more brighter that I can no longer see it. My eyes where closed and my tears dropped. I don't know whats all these things but I know deep in my heart that God is talking to me. I was hopeless of where to ask for answers. Day by day I never knew whats next with my life. I fear God and I strive to be as good as I could be. But until when would this be? Have been looking for answers from anywhere. Each time that I fall I ask God to answer me. Each time that I wake up I ask God to lead me the right way. All these things were not clear to me. But the inner most of me directs me to believe what my heart tells my mind. The feeling is extravagant. The presence is always there. I may not see Him but I know on that bright side of the world He was waiting for me to carry all my struggles and to cheer me with my journey.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct