Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


The silence of wind sweep the white sand. You can never hear a single voice of a human. It was so peaceful. In fact it was a deafening silence. I have never dreamed to lived in there. But I don't know how it happen, I was right in the middle of nowhere standing in the white sand facing the water and with nobody around. I was alone! Yes I was alone. I pinch my nose and it hurts...I was awake! And this in not a dream either. I was hungry and thirsty . I don't know what to do. I don't even know how to swim. Where should I go and what will I do. My answer is "I don't know". I looked up the sky and watched for the clouds. I was staring up high waiting for answers of what is happening to me. Will God take me from where I am now? Who will save me from this place? Does He know that I am here? If I don't move I will die thirsty and hungry. So I started to walk with no direction at all. I decided to go north. I just told myself "come what may". My mind is working fast, there was so many questions that wants answers immediately. But I thing for sure I still want to lived. I have to move on and find the way for help. That moment I was hopeless and tired. I sat in the sand and close my eyes for a while. And in my dream I saw a man. We was also walking in a place which is very familiar. That was the island where I am now! His eyes was full of hope. His face was very peaceful and His talking to me! His telling me to wake up and walk fast and follow Him. The wave reached my feet...I woke up and realized it was Him. It was God who help me realized where to go and what to do. From that day on I have never think of my life without any future. Life is full of mysteries that helps us grow mature. It s either a bed of roses or a bed of thorns yet these joys and sorrows were the measurement of our courage and wisdom to search for our life's purpose. Until now I am still seeking for many answers but the power of wisdom help us understand the essence of our life. Things may turn out to be happy and sad. But the best way of knowing our strength is on how we fight for the painful part of our life. It is where we can see the strongest part of ourselves. Our quest for life never stop until we die. Our life will continue to combat for another phase of mysteries. We will just hold on to Him and He will do the rest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct