Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ORDINARY WOMAN

I am an ordinary woman
with an ordinary man...
We lived with our kids
in a place where we coincides things...

I work in an office as well as my husband
after office we loved to go out to watch a band
I would always wear a headband
to remind me of my favorite band

When we go home we'll brought a cake
that my kids love to eat
I always dream to bake
but my time is always at stake

We will talk nonsense things
and just enjoys each other stories
We will wait for the to 9pm
and when the clock strikes
we will go to bed and see for the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct