Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TO BE A CHRISTIAN WRITER

It is difficult in my part writing things that I did not fully understand. I have so many questions in my life. I am a Christian and yet I do not read the bible often. All I can remember that was 18 months ago when I last read the bible. But I am aware of few teachings of God.

I don't know when was my eagerness to write started. All I can remember, I just wake up one morning decided to become a part time writer. I was very disappointed when I receive a comment that for now I can't be a writer, "my write-ups are still irrelevant". I thought I can never write again. The pain was turning my hearts into pieces.

But as I started reading some articles I started to feel my urgency to write with nothings important on my mind. I really don't know how would this story go, but I just feel like writing nonsense in a way.

I thought I already know God by all means, but when I started to read some articles I felt very small. I am not even familiar with 5 verse in the bible. I was wondering then if I can still be a writer after all these things.

I am a neophyte,amateur and ignorant creation maybe. I was thinking, am I really worthy to become a writer? or was this just a dream?

I hope that this would not just be a dream. Because I know deep in my heart that maybe God is planning something for me. And I am still in the process of discovering His plan for my life. Maybe my dream of becoming a writer is Gods plan so I can tell the whole world of life's beauty and mysteries.

Maybe if I will continue my call in writing, somebody will help me out and take me up of my shell so I can write more for God. I was really praying each day of my life that may somebody guide me on my dreams to write.

This is a call, I may be pioneer for this profession but I want to strive hard to hit the mark of my dreams.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct