Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Friday, December 5, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS ON THE AIR

Days run fast....I can't believe it but Christmas is coming. Its been 20 days more to go. I have mixed emotions over Christmas now.

First, I have to spend it away with my mom and sis since I have my own family. I don't know how would it be like to spend Christmas with my husband and kids. This is actually our first time to celebrate Christmas in our house. It would be very exciting I guess.

Second, my husband wants us to go home and celebrate it with my in-laws. Yet its very irony then since we will again leave our home for the second time.

After many days of deep thinking, I already decided not to go home to our hometown. Its better for us to stay in our house and enjoy the holidays with our kids. Maybe this is one of Gods plan. Whats more important is our bonding and love to each other.

We have to face the next year with hope and wisdom, because I believe nothings more important to a family that stays together. Maybe some part of us would miss the joys of our yesterdays, but as we move on to the next chapter of our life...we have to be independent and stand to our own.

We just hope that "time" will understand our longing to be one. Nevertheless, It maybe lonesome to some extent but on the other side, It is ended the right thing for us.

We just pray that this coming Christmas will mend all the pains and lead us to brighter tomorrow and greener pasture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct