Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MY CHRISTMAS WISH

The year 2008 was just perfect for me. It was ended a meaningful year considering the many blessings that happened in our family. First, my husband got his perfect job. Second, I gave birth to our little princess aaliyah. Third, I've got my new job. In a way I have nothing to ask for more. Although there are really times that we are financially down but God always gave us ways and means so we can move on.

I just want to thank God for all the good things we have now. A perfect home for a tightly bonded family is what I have. I don't want to miss even a single second away from them. My kids were the perfect gift God gave me and my husband presence strengthen the bond of a perfect couple and a perfect family as well. Though, there is no such thing as perfect..but what else should I say? I've got a financially conscious husband and a smart kids!

They were in fact my glory, they are Gods reflection and perfect presence in my life. I just wish that God will continue pouring me all the goodness and blessings that He bestowed for me for this year.

I know with all the trials that we encounter, It is where we develop the strongest love we had for each other. After all the pains and sufferings, we are still together and moving forward for more spices of our marriage life and family as well. The pains made us more closer and open to each other. It directs us to hold on to God and ask for His guidance more.

Without Him we are nothing. Maybe there is better plan God prepare for us.

For my family all I wish is just good health and healthy living so we can face tomorrow with better living. And be an example to other families as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct