Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MY CHRISTMAS WISH


Like others, I also have my wish during "Simbang Gabi". Its been my practice since I was in first year High School.

I have my most unforgettable experience with my Misa de Galeo wish. It was actually Dec.16,1997 when I wish to be a class valedictorian. I am aiming because my father told me that if ever I can make it He will be the one to put on my medal. I am really happy for that deal and I strive hard since then. It has been my long time wish to see my papa proud of me.

Believe it or not after 9 days of hearing the mass at dawn, I finally made it in March 1998! It was really a dream come true. I don't know if I really deserve it but deep inside me I know it was Gods best gift for me. It was a prize of all the struggles that I endeavor because after all these years God knows my emotional and spiritual combat for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct