Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My happiness to yours


This was the first smile I ever saw with my princess aaliyah. I never thought until this time that she already knew whats about camera and the shots.

I was really happy to know that a lovely smile was captured on an early morning after her bathe. I was a little haggard. This is really taken as early as 6.30am!

She's turning 9mos. and I can't wait to see what is new with her everyday.

She knows how to execute the Close-open already. She learn so fast. I feel blessed and thankful for Gods chosen gifts for me.

There are times that were really down but all we never quit to our life call. The kids make us survive. They were our strength.

They brighten our life and made it colorful.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct