Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The stroller


Nothings more joyful than watching your child growing fast. Its just a little while when I got pregnant but now my little aaliyah is growing fast. Thanks to our old stroller of my eldest son. In a little way it help me on carrying her, as you can see she's a healthy baby.

I never thought life would go fast for us. It seems that it only take yesterday when I stroll my eldest child on the park with this stroller. But now its no longer my son but my little angel.

She's a funny child. She loves to stroll in the lovely afternoon. People on our place loves to see her smile. She was blessed with a lovely smile.

The stroller really help us. It took us one agony of carrying a little bit heavy creation. Anyway its a carrier brand. Really durable and long lasting.

Thanks for the help of my stroller. With this I was able to stroll my little princess on the malls and anywhere I want to go without any burden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct