Google AdSense - Google AdSense - Reports

LIFESPURPOSE

you can never tell where to go unless you step on your toe and start to walk

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The sunglass


What's with this sunglass? He pose funny and cute.

Its a perfect pose to ease all pains. To vanish all the hurts and to forget all agonies. I never thought of a lovely creation would come in my life and smile my world through bad times and good times.

The pain of a long distance family is killing me but the kids made me stronger to the depth of my strength. They unshelled me from darkness of failure and disgust. They gave me tomorrow and greener morning to move on. There smiles remind me to strive hard and take life calmly. Although there are really times that the feeling of giving up would pop-up. But God is always good. He gave me chance to know Him better. My bible study help me gain more strength and courage to move on. It inspires me to combat the works of evil and to surpass all the trial that would come along my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Hire Me Direct
Custom Search
 is on HobbyThing.com PPP DirectHire Me Direct